- We deliver parcels directly to the recipients in all regions of Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kirgizstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan.
- In some regions of Russia, parcels are being delivered to the nearest postal office.
- Minimum chargeable weight of all parcels (except for express service) is 12lb. Maximum weight is 66 lb. If the package is of a large volume but of a small weight, the shipping cost is calculated based on a volume wieght according the worldwide accepted formula used in international shipments.
- If the package is over 120 lb. it is considered a comercial cargo and the import duty must be paid in the country of destination.
- All the parcels are being accompanied with the customs declaration.
ITEMS WHICH ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SEND IN ANY MAIL:
- Firearms and ammunition, edged weapons and other specially designed for attack and defense items;
- Gas lighters;
- Narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their analogues;
- Articles of indecent and immoral content;
- Articles of gold, silver and other precious metals;
- Seeds and planting material;
- Cigarettes and alcohol;
- Any products in aerosols.
** Meest-Karpaty, Inc. provides current prices on: weight, delivery, service and insurance. However, Meest-Karpaty, Inc., reserves the right to change these prices without notice depending on many factors but not specifically limited to: currency exchange rates, commodity prices, cargo rates and gasoline prices.